Coller IP Management provides advice and services to organisations wishing to commercialise their intellectual capital. Our tools and techniques enable clients to make appropriate IP and market related decisions during the commercialisation of products and services.
We guide organisations through the stages required to commercialise intellectual capital, from initial idea to product launch, by providing clients with a process to manage the route to market. Our approach is applicable for any size of organisation that wishes to gain greater value from its IP portfolio and/or hidden assets.
Building on the foundations of our tailored IP management services, we work with our clients to provide hands-on advice on:
- The status of the intellectual capital – ICSWOT
- Alternative routes for gaining value from core IP
- The strength and fit of propositions for new products and services
- An IC Management Process to go to market
- Marketing strategy to go to market
- Organisational requirements
- Change management
Working with other commercialisation partners as required, our clients are directed through the investment stages for building new products and services.
To download a printable PDF of this page Click Here