A series of very valuable TIPS on various aspects of IP strategy and management will be freely available on World IP Day. Coller IP is supporting INTIPSA’s activities to promote the benefits of good practice in IP Strategy & Management. Let’s celebrate World IP Day on 26 April!
Coller IP’s contribution on:
“Strategies for Valuing, Protecting and Monetizing IP in the International Supply Chain” is available for download here
All the TIPS listed below will be available for you to access free from the INTIPSA website . There is a wealth of information and advice here produced by INTIPSA fellows and members to guide you through the great maze of IP matters.
- What is IP strategy?
- How to develop an IP strategy: outline of steps
- Typical IP strategy for a high tech / IT start-up
- How can Academia and Industry best collaborate?
- Strategies for Valuing, Protecting and Monetizing IP in the International Supply Chain
- When everything becomes software how does that affect IP strategy?
- How to use a Patent Attorney Effectively and get strategically valuable patents as a result
- Rating or scoring patents – ways to do this
- Invention report template
- Brand licensing in emerging markets: practical issues
- If you are an SME (or any business) do you License or Sell?
- Role of CIPO (Chief IP Officer)
- IP Insurance: what’s available and is it worth having?
ACQUISITION OF IP
- When should you patent your innovations or not: how to run a meeting where you decide what inventions to protect.
- Open v Closed Innovation: the role of IP
- Geographic filing strategies : issues to consider
- The challenges of managing IP in China
- IP: China and the Global Economy: Myths & Reality
- Locating & Managing IP assets in jurisdictions with lower corporate tax rates
Feel free to share individual TIPS, and news about the INTIPSA TIPS project with people you think would be interested.
Let’s spread the word about IP Strategy and INTIPSA!